Monday, July 20, 2009

Updatez










A group of shots I took of the BMW 335i Coupe have been posted with the story on the Automobile Mag website.. However I am little bit ticked as they did not use a couple of the shots that i considered to be the better of the bunch...(see my website for those images) oh well, thats not my call, that is the editors and web guys call.. hmm..

Click here to see story and Images


Ah so a new week begins, keep an eye on here for updates in the coming days.. my schedule of cars to test and shoot this week is as follows...

-2010 Nissan Cube Krom
-2010 Porsche Boxter S
-2010 ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE COUPE'
-2010 Volkswagen CC
-2010 Ford Fusion Sport..
...and whatever else happens to float on past my desk.. possibly a 370z and a couple others...

All Images are copyrighted.

Andrew Trahan/Automobile Magazine 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment